This week was the epitome of early fall here in Maryland. The leaves are changing, the weather was warm, cool and crisp all at the same time, and the evenings are coming earlier and earlier every day.
While fall is awesome for weather purposes, it definitely lets you know that we are properly in the fourth quarter of the year. Winter is waiting in the wings and all of the holiday prep is about to get started in full force.
But in the meantime, I am enjoying my morning walks for coffee and my afternoons with fresh air and open windows.
Here are my five pics from my week.
From top to bottom:
1. Sometimes mail is a good thing I ordered some fun stuff from Etsy, and can’t wait to try it out!
2. The cold, rainy, wind advisory weather on Tuesday was perfect for a dimly lit bar and a glass of Tempranillo.
3. I bought a couple of accessories from Avon recently and these are two pieces that I really love. A simple dainty knot bangle and a sparkly ring. Great pieces to throw on with any outfit! And they were on clearance, so it’s a double win for me!
4. I snatched this cozy number up from Columbia. It will be the perfect addition to my fall wardrobe. The weather dropped while I was out so I wound up wearing it before I even got it home. I am proud of myself because I also bought gifts for my niece and nephew and I am NEVERRRR this early with my holiday shopping. Ever!
5. Sometimes the best pics are out of focus, amiright?
How was your week this week? Did you do anything fall-ish?
3 thoughts on “Five pics Friday: Fall and stuff”
Wonderful post! Love the pics💕
Thanks so much! Your blog is lovely–can’t wait to read!
LikeLiked by 1 person